Re: Nextone and Gnugk 2.2.1

Hi Stewart,

Thanks a lot for your help.
I'll try to change the signalling port on the Nextone because I'm using other gateways on my GK and can't change the port on the gk.
For the network diagram, here is it :

			  (NAT)
		       (proxy mode)
(public IP)     (Public IP)    (private IP)       (private IP)

The H245 tunneling is enabled on my gk, but I'll check that in the nextone.
Thanks.

Fethi.