Re: Nextone and Gnugk 2.2.1

Hi Fethi,

When in gw mode, the Nextone is probably trying to connect to port 1720,
but gnugk listens on 1721 by default.  Set CallSignalPort=1720, or specify
port 1721 in the Nextone.

Your network description is not clear.  Is gnugk behind a NAT, or
just the Cisco?  There was a bug in 2.2 that affected outgoing TCP
connections when the gk is behind a NAT, and the public IP is
specified with NetworkInterfaces.  If that is your case, try version
2.0.x if it meets your needs, or see if Fast Start and/or H.245 tunneling
helps.

--Stewart