From: "Michael Ditum" <mrskensington@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:24 PM
Subject: Re:  Multicast Discovery

its at the gatekeeper...

the broadcast GRQ's are getting through because they're on the same
network... I'm trying to get this to work in our development offices
before it enters testing. I wont be able to test it in a setting where
there are multiple networks for quite a while...

I disabled the Broadcast Listener so it would just respond to the multicasts...

Mike

Mike

Click here to start!  http://www.idcswdc.com/cgi-bin/survey?id=105hix