Re: ENUM Support for GNUGK

At 01:53 AM 22/04/2005, you wrote:
Simon Horne wrote:

GNUGK at the moment can accept incoming ENUM calls but just cannot place them.
I don't originate any calls but this is good to know. Is it possible to restrict access of unregistered calls to only certain endpoints or prefixes? That way you could allow access to only your local endpoints.

No, not at present, I think once GNUGK allows unregistered endpoint calls, thats it  I submitted to the OpenH323 project, some months back, code which added caller authentication support to the Endpoint. It works much the same way GK admission authentication works in GNUGK 2.0.9 except the caller presents to the callee, authentication credentials in the H225SetupPDU which the callee can then choose to accept or reject.

It a possible solution to the problem.

Simon

Simon Home
ISVO (Asia) Pte Ltd
developer of the
Virteos H323COMtools
Win32 DCOM plugin based on the OpenH323 Stack
http://www.isvo.net