Re: Redirect rather than rewrite

Try to perform rewrite in [RasSrv::GWRewrite] instead.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ditum" <mrskensington@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:14 PM

We are replacing an existing system with an openh323 solution, in this system all calls beginning with 76 need to be redirect to an endpoint named tphoneVoIP with the 76 stripped off.

I initially tryed to use RewriteE164 like this...
[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
76=tphoneVoIP

this redirected all the calls but the endpoint was no longer receiving
the dialed digits.

I then remove the 76 using RewriteE164 like...

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
76=

and then set tphoneVoIP to have extra aliases e.g. 959 so calls to
76959 got answered by the endpoint. This works fine apart from the
fact that I've just discovered that any call beginning with 76 should
be answered by tphoneVoIP which counts out the alias route...

Is there any way of redirecting calls depending on their dialled
digits rather than rewriting them?

Thanks for your help

Michael Ditum

Version 11 adds new functionality designed to reduce time involved in
creating, integrating, and deploying reporting solutions. Free runtime info,
new features, or free trial, at: http://www.businessobjects.com/devxi/728