neighbore problems

Hello:

I've two gk connected as neighbors. No problems when I used the old
format in the neighbore section. But I need the priority function that
the new one has.
When I dial to number 0345668985 only one LRQ is sent to the GK2 with
the old format, but with the new one, two LRQs are sends, one to GK1 and
another to GK2.
Does the new format require any aditional section?
What's wrong?
I'm using gnugk-2.2.1 with pwlib-1.8.3 and openh323-1.15.2 running under
netbsd-2.0.

Thanks in advance.

This is my configuration file:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=gk
EndpointIDSuffix=_xd
TimeToLive=300
StatusPort=7000

[LogFile]
Rotate=Weekly
RotateDay=Sun
RotateTime=00:59

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
ForwardOnFacility=0
CallSignalPort=1720
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=0

[RoutingPolicy]
Default=internal,neighbor,parent

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
df53=4,5,6

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=gk1
GK2=gk2

[Neighbor::GK1]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK1
Host=X.X.X.X
SendPrefixes=00
AcceptPrefixes=*

[Neighbor::GK2]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GK2
Host=X.X.X.X
SendPrefixes=03
AcceptPrefixes=*

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
ForwardHopCount=2
AcceptForwardedLRQ=0
ForwardLRQ=depends

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=1
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1
OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=0

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=0
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAuth=optional;RRQ,ARQ
RadAliasAuth=sufficient;RRQ,ARQ

Version 11 adds new functionality designed to reduce time involved in
creating, integrating, and deploying reporting solutions. Free runtime info,
new features, or free trial, at: http://www.businessobjects.com/devxi/728