AW: Endpoint Registration

Set debug trc level to 5 ("debug trc 5" on Status Port) to log in detail
what happens.
Then look for an URQ or an RRJ and check the reason why URQ or RRJ is sent
back.
Maybe like this you will be able to fix it yourself. Otherwise, just cut and
paste your log in an email and send to the list.

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ide95&alloc_id396&opÌk