RE: Re: Gnugk2.2.1 in proxy mode with FreeBSD and Netmeeing still fails

OK, will try and produce one.  In fact will probably produce one for each
gatekeeper involved in the calls.

I'm new to this list.  What is the protocol for sending things such as log
files?  Include in the body or as an attachment?

Lloyd