Re: weird 34 error..

> maybe depends on call destination
> maybe the endpoint with 34 diconnect cause is dialing some weird
> destination which is not available and the disconnect cause is received
>  from the terminating endpoint (gw); in this case gnugk is doing the right
> thing...that is signalling the disconnect cause;
> Are both gateways dialing the same numbers as destinations?

  Well, the two clients are dialing different prefixes, but gnugk rewrites
them to the same prefix. They reach the gateway with the same numbers.
What is weird is not really the disconnect code, but rather the fact
that it comes after the call already starts. It is the first time I see
calls with code 34 having positive duration.

  In the logs the terminating gateway sends the releasecomplete package to
gnugk. So gnugk does its job of closing the connection. I am being told
that direct connection to the terminating gateway does not produce these
weird results.