----- Original Message ----- From: "ozgur tuncel" <ozgurtuncel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:44 AM

We installed gnu gk to Fedora 3 machine, we are using and openh323 1.14.4.2 version and pwlink pandora 1.7.5.2 versions.
We have a problem, while gnugk is working after sometimes(after some calls), gnugk is stoping just with Killed command.
We made call tests withSjPhone
If any body had this problem, wawiting your urgent help

Ozgur