rewrite when sending to gateway

Hi,

We are using gnugk for a couple of months now.

We have 4 gateways.
gwA
gwB
gwC
gwD

and till now, we used to get country codes directly from the
softphone/ciscoATA and send it asis to those gateways. Authentication
done via radius. If someone dials say 91*, they get routed to A which
has   gwA=91

Now, what we want if if someone from the softphone/ciscoATA dials say
 91900*, before being sent to A, we want that to automatically append
110011+91 and go via gwA.

How do I achieve this ? Take in calls normally with just country code,
lookup the GWPrefixes and see from which GW the calls need to go ..
and then rewrite it based on the gw it is going thru

and on the [RasSrv::GWPrefixes], do I change gwA=91 tp gwA=11001191 ?

Thanks