Re: Interworking (127) and Network error (41)

You may try to increase SignalTimeout value from default value of 15secs
if your max PDD is longer. This note is for the cvs gatekeeper version.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Costin Manda" <siderite@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:42 PM

I used to have this setup: CiscoGW -> CiscoGK -> third party | --> Gnugk (for certain destintations)

I changed the setup by switching Gnugk and CiscoGK.

The problem is that I get a fair share of Interworking errors (127decimal)
on the Cisco GW and gnugk logs the calls as 41 decimal.

 any suggestions?

Details.
I am looking at the gnugk detailed log and I see everything as it should be:
RRQ, RCF
ARQ, LRQ, RIP, LCF, ACF
Setup
fastStart[0]
fastStart[1]
SetupCF
CallProceeding
IRR (from my Cisco GW) (IRR received, then next line Job IRR deleted)
then out of a sudden gnugk sends to Cisco GW a disengageRequest with
disengagedReason=forcedDrop