Re: radius based call routing for neighbor calls?

I got it to work. Thanks Michal!

Here is are the highlights of my config:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
.
.
[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAuth=optional;RRQ,ARQ
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ,SetupUnreg
default=allow
.
.
[RadAuth]