no ring tone

Hi List,

Been using GNUGK for a while now and everything work just fine. Server has been running more that  months and no restart etc.

Two days ago, we have a problem with clients giving no ringtone when a number is dial, all that happens is that calls are pick up from the called end. This also happens calling internally using openphone and other clients.

Has anyone any idea as to what might be wrong?. Could it be our internet provider cauisng fastatart messages to fail?.

Your reply much appreciated.

Regards,
Peter

Do you Yahoo!?