Re: Vocaltec CPE - GnuGK ACF Fail

That is a well known problem with the Vocaltec "things".

1. VGK (Vocal Gatekeeper) will not register no other gatekeeper, except
another VGK.

2. The ARQ token mechanism of the VGW is how to say... "broken". The RAS
implementation of Vocaltel is very tricky.

If you want to use Vocaltec GW with any other gatekeeper, do not even try to
register it as an endpoint. Just use GW-GW direct H225 signalling.