Adding prefix to endpoint's dialedDigits

The system I am trying to set up will have lots of endpoints with 4
digit aliases for example the system on my desk has 1003 (it comes up
in the java gui as "1003:dialedDigits").

Whenever the phone is picked up they automatically dial 76959 which
using [RasSrv::RewriteE164] gets re-writen to tphoneVoIP1 which is
software that does lots of fancy things.

However this software expects the dialedDigits to have a site prefix
on them, in my case 6295 so it expects the number 62951003. If I
configure the endpoint so its endpoint is 62951003 everything works
fine, however as our system is replacing another system we really
don't want to reconfigure the endpoints (each site will have a couple
of hundred endpoints and there are quite a few sites).

Is there anyway to rewrite the endpoint alias to prefix some
characters in front? I've tried using the following...

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
1003=62951003

but tphoneVoIP1 still receives the digits 1003.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike Ditum