Re: Nated endpoints

Deepak, your tip enhanced the openphone quality, some
one have configure the next scenario

windows xp, with gnugk (GK1) and netmeeting in same pc
this pc behind a nat box

gnugk(GK2) in public ip

GK1 child of GK2

netmeeting can receive and make calls from any where

regards
Hernan

 --- Deepak Singhal <dsinghal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id.49
> > > Homepage: http://www.gnugk.org/

> > Información de Estados Unidos y América Latina, en
> Yahoo! Noticias.
> > Visítanos en http://noticias.espanol.yahoo.com

> > Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT
> Products from real users.
> > Discover which products truly live up to the hype.
> Start reading now.

> > List: Openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Archive:

> > Homepage: http://www.gnugk.org/

> Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT
> Products from real users.
> Discover which products truly live up to the hype.
> Start reading now.

=== message truncated ===