Re: Nated endpoints

Finally I can do it, netmeeting sucks, openphone works
but audio quality is bad, some one knows about an open
client for voip (win32) that use the windows codecs.
I can't try speex because cisco AS5350 don't support
it.
Thanks a lot for the help
hernan

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id?49