Re: quintum nat problem

Didn't mean to push away on this one.  It seemed to me
that if the translation in the "NAT" (whatever it is)
was not working then the Quintum needed to be
configured to do the translation itself.  In my
opinion that leaves GnuGK out of the picture as it
sits "outside".

Also the last time I was addressing a user w/GnuGK and
Quintum issue it seemed that other list participants
were convinced there were no GnuGK/Quintum interop
issues and I felt as though the request was being
"shoved" out of the user group.
I only post here as I know Quintum intimately and only
wish to help.

I do agree that a full disclosure of their setup would
be most helpful.

QEng7