Re: H225 message return

Hello

Thanks for letting me know about a simple approach.But can u elaborate
this point of yours.I never did this www server querying via PWLIB so
can u guide me out.Also i did manage to add some data to RCF but it
was bounced back with response of NonStandardData.So if everytime i go
through this process then according to the size of my endpoints, i may
stuck in somewhere due to large error log.So if u have some approach
on that one do let me know too.
And yes there is this limitation of packet of RCF, as it can only
support the 20 characters size, so i have to break down my buffer in
20 characters everytime which is going to be a load on processes, so i
better be getting to switched over to something changed.am i right?