<REAL> openPhone with H235security enabled

Hi All,

I am using OpenPhone with H235 security enabled by setting the Use
Gatekeeper , Require Gatekeeper set and also H235 password in the
gatekeeper options in OpenPhone. When I try to register OpenPhone with
the settings as mentioned above with GNU Gatekeeper, the gnugk rejects
me with  message

"Gatekeeper security denial, check password and PC time and date".

Can anybody explain the exact reason and solution.what is the password
that has to be set inorder to register with openH323 gatekeeper

Thanks in anticipation,