Re: Non-Responsive

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 11:59, R. Todd Wallace wrote:
> We have gone for a log time without any problems and then we locked up 3
> times last night.  Same customer, same traffic.  The only difference is
> that we had more call attempts at a lower ASR.

the only problem i have with sluggish response is when i have lots of calls
with very low ASR and the problem seems to be related to radius. the radius
server is not that busy but it sometimes appears that gnugk is not able to
open up enough sockets to radius to handle the incomming calls so it waits
for a reply then opens up another request. this is my guess, may not be
correct. i can tell you that if its sitting and waiting for replies from
radius everything seems to bog down even doing cv on the status port produces
no response for a while.
may or may not be related, just my thoughts.
regards
ray