Re: GnuGK alias list broadcast

I had this thought of filing the list but the problem is that , how
will i extract the list and then transfer it into the file and then
let know each endpoint which is connected that "now u can view the
endpoints"?

Let me know that what i had thought of :

I thought that i should get the alias of the endpoint and transfer it
to some file.Then the endpoint will refresh the info from the file
after some time.but after thinking a while, i thought that it will be
quite complex work to refresh from a file simultaneously from number
of ends.so i give it a go.so i m now left with no options.actually i
have 50+ number of endpoints.so now can u guide me after going through
this scenario.let me know if u have some other bright idea