Re: Re: bug? : gk as client rejects calls from alternate gk

hi again,

i'm still trying to find a workaround to the alternate gk problem i
described earlier.

i tried to use neighbors instead of relying on the alternate gk but i
had no luch with a client - gk_proxy1 - gk_1/2 - gk_proxy2 - client
setup, which is what i need (namely, problems with h245 routing and
rtp channel establishment). i

i then tried to investigate what was wrong when setting
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1 on gk_proxy ; i found out that the option
works as advertised when a client connects directly to gk_proxy, ie.
without being registered to any gatekeeper.
however, when a client is registered to a gk, and tries to make a call
to gk_proxy (eg. with a xxxx@gk_proxy_ip), gk_proxy always rejects the
call with the "Warning: socket already attached for callid" msg.

i re-tested everything with the site's static version (2.2.1-2) and
the latest cvs after the various rtp ports fixes, and with various
clients (hardware, ohphone, gnomemeeting) but with no luck

any help or pointer to where to look at in the code will be really
appreciated...

ivan