RE: Can the radius auth packets contain information about intermediaries?

Hi,

It seems like GK1 is not in routed mode, its probably in direct mode
which means is only exchanging LRQ, LCF, AND LRJ messages with Gnugk.
GK1 then probably forwards ACF message to GW1 with ip address of Gnugk.
If GK1 was set up in routed mode then you would be getting the setup
messages from GK1 instead of GW1. Try setting GK1 to routed mode. If you
can't set GK1 in routed mode then you will probably need to see if there
is anyway you can put some information in ACF messages which GK1 is
sending back to GW1. GW1 would then some how need to add that
information that it got back in the ACF to its setup message.

I'm assuming this is the flow of your calls, we would need a more detail
debug to see what is actually going on.

Freddy