Re: adding SIP support

Well, I have both users registered to SER and directly to Asterisk ,
but the dialplan points just to GNUGK  and is true I need to do this
because of the lack of billing systems for SIP, and with gnugk are
plenty of them and very accurate.

if you want we can provide you with this kind of configs as a
consultant service , please contact me Off list if you want this
service.

I have this kind of service up and running in production.

regards

Humberto