----- Original Message ----- From: "Manda Costin" <siderite@xxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:10 PM

Pe 20 Jan 2005, la 13:49, Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx> a scris:

1ST PROBLEM: You have wrong order of things here - you should really take a look at the manual - there is an example how to do this correctly.

Basically, you need:
[RasSrv::Neighbors]
InterpointGKBuc001=CiscoGK

[Neighbor::InterpointGKBuc001]

what is pretty natural, as CiscoGK is only a type of neighbor
and you can have multiple neighbors of this type.

Well, I did that, and it worked. Thanks. I do think that the manual is a bit vague at this point.

2ND PROBLEM: Maybe you hit some bug, I'll check the sources. Make also sure that your gatekeeper is actually listening to the signalling port (1720 or 1721).

Well, the log says listening to 1719 (U) and 1718 (MCast) and 7000 (status)... [panic] what should I do?! [reading the manual]
it says there that the signaling port is default 1720. I will explicitly put it in the config.
Nothing changed, nmap scanning shows all but 1719/udp ports closed. I don't know how else to check if the port is open.
Also did the same on [RoutedMode] with CallSignalPort=1721
The log says now that gnugk is listening on 1721. Also nmap shows 1721/tcp open.
so this is a bug, CallSignalPort must be explicitly set.
The LCF format remains unchanged, though, and the call does NOT go through.

3RD PROBLEM:
FileAcct will store accounting records only if a call is passing
through the gatekeeper. If you are using direct mode and LRQ,
the call will not go through the gatekeeper, rather directly
to the termination gateway.

Hence my problem :)

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: IntelliVIEW -- Interactive Reporting Tool for open source databases. Create drag-&-drop reports. Save time by over 75%! Publish reports on the web. Export to DOC, XLS, RTF, etc. Download a FREE copy at http://www.intelliview.com/go/osdn_nl