To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:05 AM
Subject: j323 endpoint problem

Hello Sir:
I using IBM j323 engine as endpoint, I set three properties in file named properties.cfg, but it didn't work. the properties is :
(1)h323.endpoint.gatekeeper.host=192.168.0.51; (at this IP address, I config openh323gk ok);
(2)h323.endpoint.gatekeeper.port=1719;
(3)h323.endpoint.signaling.port=1720

 my development environment is :
 OS: windows XP;
 j323 engine version : 5.0.0;
 openh323gk version : 2.2.1;

 I really want know how to config j323 engine to work with openh323gk.
 any suggestion is thanks!

 sincerely
 suhaoyuan

 2005/01/20