Re: Radius Auth failed

Hi Michal
Thanks. How RadAlias auth is performed ? I mean I have
a database where the radius server checks the
password. But if I use RadAlias auth then how will it
do ? Do i need to change the Query in SQLServer config
file in Radius server ?
Or else please kindly tell me how to use RadAlias auth
?

Jagan
--- Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>

=====