The prefix-rewrite...

Hello all...

I am finishing the solution for several endpoints (fxo)
that makes call and accepts call from the PSTN

the setup and the sql access/account is all working

but now I must have a way to give the person a
PIN number, that person dials the pin number before the
number to be dialed. the gatekeeper must than
pass to an sql the number to be dialed,  the sql
logic must then rewrite the number back to the gnugk
and then the gnugk must go on with the call...
or reject it... (go on or reject is already working)...
my problem is to rewrite the destination address based
on a complex logic

example:

the person dials the access number,
a voice asks for pin number plus destination number
the persons dials: 77777777#12345678 where
77777777 is the pin number, 12345678 is the destination number...

I searched the documentation and find none about
rewriting rules by an external program, or sql database...

Can someone point me a way to go to rewrite destination
number based on an external logic???

Help me please?????
Thanks in advance,

Sergio