How to compile Gnugk with LDAP support....Urgent Plz

Hello

I am having quite alot of problems in compiling GnuGk.Can u guide me
through the right ways instead of refering me to some link plz.
First i did change in Preprocessor Definations and included HAS_LDAP
for telling the GnuGK that i m going to use LDAP.NOw error showed up
of some 'ldap.h',so then i included 'HAS_LEVEL_TWOAPI' and then it run
with more and more errors.It give me an error of vector and i didnt
knew what this is all about?And then i did another change in
Preprocessor defination and included yet another line LDAP_HAS_CACHE
and then it started up with lots of warning but a single error in
ldaplink.h mentioning that Struct timeval isnot recognizable.So i m
stuck now.I know that Timeval is mentioned in winsock2.h but it gives
me lots of linking errors when i include that..SO CAN U GUIDE me plz
that where i m confusing and mixing up things and going in wrong
direction.Plz i need help quick.
Bye

--
Kamran Bukhari