Fw: Asterisk with GNUGK...

 Hi all,
    After I successfully make my IP phone works, I am so greedy that I want
 more than just communicate. I want something like a Keynote or even a PBX
 system-like stuff. Once I saw Asterisk SoftPBX, it is very charming to me,
 and I love it, especially the "music-on-hold", "music-on-transfer", and
 something like voicemail etc. But problems comes up to my mind...

 1) How can gnugk works with Asterisk? Does Asterisk acts like an endpoint
 gnugk, or another gatekeeper it is? So how can I dial to the asterisk
 instead of other endpoints on the network?

 2) Does Asterisk support H.323 call transfer // hold with music? I really
 have no idea on how it works!

 Thanks very much again!

 Yours sincerely,
Jason Chan, Hong Kong