some question about the expression on GWPrefix

To all lists,

I am new on gnugk product.  I have some qeuestion on configuration.  I understand that we can configure the particular GW to accept particular prefix :

e.g.

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]

test-gw=02,03

But can we have some ways to relace the regular _expression_. e.g.  I want to gw to accept the all the prefix with pattern xx2 .  x can be any valid number between 0-9.  Is it possible ? Or how to do it ?

Also, I want to use the same theory on the GWRewriteE164 session.  e.g. gw1=out=xx4=xx5.  I will rewrite the all the call prefix with xx4 become xx5.  So far, I can't find the similar example on the manual.

Thanks.

regards,

Michael