----- Original Message ----- From: "Joao Pereira" <joao.pereira@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 6:14 PM

Hi, I want to make H.323(with an Aethra)  -->  SIP(with xlite or zyxel
prstige 2000) calls, but the GNUGK monitor always says this:

ARJ|AEHTRA_IP:1720|898@XLITE_IP:h323_ID|00351400102702:dialedDigits=VEGA1:h3 23_ID|false|calledPartyNotRegistered;

898 is the sip username
00351400102702 is the Aethra number
VEGA1 is the Aethra name

and i have already -asterisk (with oh323) registered in GNUGK as a gateway -SER accepting the SIP endpoints (xlite)

but how do I redirect the GNUGK calls to the asterisk gateway? Here s the
rountig part of my gnugk.ini:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721     #GNUGK port
CallSignalHandlerNumber=2
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-39999
H245PortRange=40000-49999

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=gnugk_IP/gnugk_MASK
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999

[RoutingPolicy]
dont know whats here....

SER.CFG is forwarding everything to Asterisk, just for test route{

       # for testing purposes, simply okay all REGISTERs
       if (method=="REGISTER") {
               sl_send_reply("200", "ok");
       };
       log(3, "Forwarding to Asterisk\n");
       forward(193.136.252.41, 1720);
        t_relay();
       break;
}

If you have a similar structure (SER+*+GNUGK), please give me a hand.
Thanks in advance
Joao Pereira