alert PI=0 when calling to a call manager

         Hi,

the situation is:

GnuGK 2.2.1 running in H225/H245 routed mode.
Cisco AS 5350 and Cisco Call Manager are configured as permanent endpoints
there.
There is no ringback when calling from the AS5350 to a CCM IP phone.
On the GnuGK debug I see how the CCM sends ALERTG messahe with Progress
Indicator = 8. Later, on the Cisco AS5350 (with debug cch323 h225) I see
how an ALERT message arrives from GnuGK with Progress Indicator = 0.

What could be the reason for that?