----- Original Message -----
From: "Bulgaria Online - Assen Totin" <assen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 11:33 AM

I’ve been using GnuGK for few months, so I apologise if his question
has been answered.

The setup we use is as follows:

Phone_1 --> GK1 --> GK2 --> GK3 --> Phone_2

GK1 is the gatekeeper of my LAN, works in proxy mode (GnuGK 2.2
stable, built on Pandora Release of PWLib and OpenH323). It has only
one neighbour in its configuration, GK2.

GK2 is my main gatekeeper (GnuGK 2.2 stable, built on Pandora Release
of PWLib and OpenH323). It has 2 neighbours in its configuration –
GK1 and GK3.

GK3 is my VoIP provider’s gatekeeper, Netcetrex.

When Phone_1 calls Phone_2, everything works fine: GK1 receives ARQ
from Phone_1, sends LRQ to GK2, GK2 sends LRQ to GK3, GK2 receives LCF
from  GK3, sends it back to GK1, GK1 sends ACF to Phone_1, call is
established.

When Phone_2 tries to call Phone_1, GK2 receives LRQ message from GK3,
but instead of sending LRQ to GK1, it immediately returns LRJ.