----- Original Message ----- From: <ii7@xxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:32 PM

Latest GnuGK 2.0x have stable memory leak at fixed place.

After call completed gnugk generate CDR and move
current call (CallRec) into RemovedList.

CheckCalls() function called each second and check list
of calls inside RemovedList. It must do final delete
of CallRec objects in this list that not marked as used.

Problem that calls are marked as "used" forever and
as result calls stay undeleted inside RemovedList.
This fact is source point of memory leak described
in this mail.

Patch that show this problem attached.

Can anybody comment how to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Igor Ivanov