Re: high performance configuration:

Hi,

This 50 is right now .. Our goal is upto 250-500 at a given moment so
the new system.

Still my original question for all experts.

1.
Are there any compile time settings  for pwlib, openh323 and gnugk to
use for some level of optimization? perhaps using multiple threads or
something ?

2.
gnugk fails with the following error:
Assertion fail: Function pthread_create failed, file tlibthrd.cxx,
line 747, Error=12

I assume it has something to do with pwlib and kernel threads. No further idea.
Where should I be looking for solving that error?

3.
the cisco ata 186 gives "tokens not found" on the gnugk. I assume it
has to do with the connect settings. However, though I tested all
settings that i could  put, I am still getting this error. If someone
can take a screenshot or let me know what to do. Also, anything
special to do on the gnugk.ini ?

4
To also entertain SIP clients, what application should I be running
and what settings to put in the gnugk ?

5.
Finally, are my problems due to me using Redhat Enterprize Edition?
The Stock binary of gnugk fails with a "BUS ERRROR" when executed.
Thus, what i am using is a compiled one.

Thank you all for your support.

Cheers,