Re: Didn"t accept the call error, REVISED

Hi Igi,

> The reason why any broadcasts aren't received may be that I'm doing this
> tests often about midnight so whole corporate LAN is 'dead' I think
> there is only one another server running except mine.

OK.

> Behind long respond times can be also the fact that I'm filtering SSH
> packets and it's pretty lot of traffic because of writing log info on
> screen.

Yes. Sorry, my mistake.  There was about 56 kilobytes of debug info
following Setup.  With overhead, it probably exceeded the TCP window size,
so some of that text had to be sent over the relatively slow DSL uplink
and acknowledged by the SSH client, before GnuGK could proceed.

> The company uses HW firewall (NAT) so I can't use my server instead of
> it and another public IP is not available to me. I maybe can put GnuGK
> machine into DMZ zone but this is insecure - I don't want to do that.

IMO, DMZ won't help -- the GK would still need to put its public address
in various packets.  So you'll probably need to find and fix the problem
with NetworkInterfaces.  I'm puzzled why your simple case is not working,
since many users have GK behind NAT and do the same thing.

I'll be traveling for the next few days, so may not be able to respond.

--Stewart