Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unable to establish call: x.x.x.x:port didn"t accept the call error, to Zygmuntowicz Michal

Hi,

Sorry but I have to enter NAT IP into Home option ???

Isn’t Home where I have to enter the IP of physical interface where I want Gnugk listen to?

I tried it but it used IP of eth0 and lo (all interfaces) as Home even when I entered IP of NAT (I think this is correct behavior)

Please look at configuration that I published at https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=10045934

I suppose this is good configuration but it’s not working, thanx.