----- Original Message ----- From: "Igi" <igurek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 11:24 PM

Yes it is very complicated scenario :D
But it can be understood like challenge to test GnuGK features :-)

But my current scenario is simple (I think)
I only want to register endpoints from outside to NATed Gnugk and be
able to make calls, no parent GK, no calls from local network and it
still fails. If I can handle this then I'll try to connect to parent GK
and connect local endpoints too.

I think this is not so complicated because I have forwarded signaling
ports directly to GnuGK (no matter RTP for this time).

I still can't understand why it's failing all the time, I tried trace
level 8 but looks similar to level 5 . hmm . Is this correct?

Igor

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: InterSystems CACHE FREE OODBMS DOWNLOAD - A multidimensional database that combines robust object and relational technologies, making it a perfect match for Java, C++,COM, XML, ODBC and JDBC. www.intersystems.com/match8