----- Original Message ----- From: "Igi" <igurek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 9:36 PM

I didn't completely understand your mail.
It's maybe correct to sent IP of if where the GK is listening to parent
GK, because it's acting like endpoint and endpoint have no idea that
it's behind NAT.
The parent GK is smart enough to overcome this, I wrote that call from
inside local network is working (perhaps only with NetworkIntrefaces
disabled). This is OK.

BUT

The more uncommon situation is that GK is behind NAT and I want to
register with it from outside.
And this time I need to send correct IPs to endpoint trying to register
with GK in RCF because endpoint is not so smart like parent GK and fails
to register with it when wrong addresses are sent to it - I tried this.

And what did you mean by 'Everything else are just hacks to force it to
work with private IP as with a public IP ???
Isn't this goal of my trying? To pretend that GK has public IP to
endpoints?

I doesn't have to pretend that I have public IP to parent GK, but I
suppose I have to do for endpoints, am I wrong?

Regards, Igor

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: InterSystems CACHE FREE OODBMS DOWNLOAD - A multidimensional database that combines robust object and relational technologies, making it a perfect match for Java, C++,COM, XML, ODBC and JDBC. www.intersystems.com/match8