Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unable to establish call: x.x.x.x:port didn"t accept the call error, to Zygmuntowicz Michal

Hi,

I didn’t completely understand your mail.

It’s maybe correct to sent IP of if where the GK is listening to parent GK, because it’s acting like endpoint and endpoint have no idea that it’s behind NAT.

The parent GK is smart enough to overcome this, I wrote that call from inside local network is working (perhaps only with NetworkIntrefaces disabled). This is OK.

BUT

The more uncommon situation is that GK is behind NAT and I want to register with it from outside.

And this time I need to send correct IPs to endpoint trying to register with GK in RCF because endpoint is not so smart like parent GK and fails to register with it when wrong addresses are sent to it – I tried this.

And what did you mean by ‘Everything else are just hacks to force it to work with private IP as with a public IP ???

Isn’t this goal of my trying? To pretend that GK has public IP to endpoints?

I doesn’t have to pretend that I have public IP to parent GK, but I suppose I have to do for endpoints, am I wrong?

Regards, Igor