Re: Re: Re: Unable to establish call: x.x.x.x:port didn"t accept the call error, to Zygmuntowicz Michal

> Yes I now that this error means that connection failed somewhere (due to
> refusal of packet - FW, or ignoring it - timeout or something else) but
> gnugk doesn't even sent any packet so it can't fail on the other side of
> connection to pass NAT or FW. It simply directly responds to setup
> message with release message without any interaction with other endpoint
> or sending any packet. It fails somewhere inside program and I'm not
> good enough in programming to inspect this.

Hi Igi,

I originally thought that after receiving Setup and before replying
with Release Complete, the GK was not sending out any packets.
But now I tend to agree with Michal, because there is 462 ms
(-with-ifs) and 133 ms (-test) between the events.

1. Were you doing any filtering in Ethereal that might have
   discarded something relevant?

2. Are there multiple IP addresses on the network interface?

3. Are there any other network interfaces on the GK machine?
   If so, try running Ethereal on them, too.

Of course, you should first test with H.245 tunneling disabled,
as Michal suggested.  You will need to forward the H.245 ports
across your company NAT.

--Stewart