Re: Re: Unable to establish call: x.x.x.x:port didn"t accept the call error, to Zygmuntowicz Michal

Hello,

Yes I now that this error means that connection failed somewhere (due to refusal of packet – FW, or ignoring it – timeout or something else) but gnugk doesn’t even sent any packet so it can’t fail on the other side of connection to pass NAT or FW. It simply directly responds to setup message with release message without any interaction with other endpoint or sending any packet. It fails somewhere inside program and I’m not good enough in programming to inspect this.