Re: Re: GNUGK TO CISCO BUT NO VOICE !!

> i have tested on the same LAN and or not the same and i have a same problem
> No voice from they 2 directions.
> i have tested 2 differentes iphone and same problem.
>
> i have tested with codec G723, G711U and A, and G729 = same problem.
>
> i connot connect the iphone directly on the cisco because is a gw cisco and
> not gatekeeper cisco.

I don't know anything about iphone, but most endpoints can be
configured to call a gateway directly, without registering to a
gatekeeper at all.  If that is not possible with iphone, please
test with:
[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=0
H245Routed=0
[Proxy]
Enable=0
ProxyForNAT=0

That way, all communication with the Cisco will be directly
from iphone.  The gatekeeper will not be involved in the call,
except for ARQ/ACF before the Setup is sent.

But in your previous message you said:

> but they calls are connected, i see the rtp packet in my gnugk to the iphone
> and to the cisco,
> but i don't have a voice.

Which is it???  Don't waste people's time by asking the wrong question!

--Stewart