I'm asking because on 2.0.9 i expirience the same situation as Raul described in his Posting - two different CRVs from the both endpoints. For my plans to implement a line hunting using an external application (via VirtualQueue) this is a killer, since i will not be able to securely match a DCF to a call (build on the both ACFs and the one DCF with the identical CRV).

From my point of view it would even be better to use the call number since it is unique (at least during the runtime of the gatekeeper) and it would allow to also make a reference to the CDR message on the Status Port.

What do you think?

Greetings
Frank

From: Zygmuntowicz Michal <m@xxxxx>
Re: What does CRV means?
2004-04-29 02:14
 Maybe you need to upgrade to post 2.0.7 cvs version - it should correctly
 remember CRV for both originating and terminating endpoint. 2.2 does not
 have this feature, as far as I remember.

 In general, both endpoints generate their CRV to reference the call.
 So when sending RAS messages, the originating endpoint can use different CRV
 than the terminating one (but single enpoint uses the same CRV for all messages
 related to the same call). Some terminating endpoints choose to use the same CRV
 as the originating endpoint (as the CRV is received in a Setup message)
 and some generate its own.