Re: RE: Re: GnuGK as child GK behind NAT

Hi Igor,

I've never tried to call from GK machine, but suspect that
somehow the loopback address (localhost 127.0.0.1) is involved,
and the GK believes that it is external.

Make sure that ohphone is registering with the GK at its
private address, e.g. ohphone -g 192.168.120.32
If it still fails, use the trace, or Ethereal, to see what
is going wrong.

If the worst problem with your VoIP is that you can't
make calls from the GK machine itself, consider yourself
lucky :)

--Stewart