From: "Mahesh M Pawar" <mmpawar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:12 PM
Subject:  Firewall/DSL/GNUGK

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to run GNUGK on a local NAT system and trying to reach it through my
firewall enabled router.
Is this possible ? if yes then what ports do I need to open and point to my
local system.

I have DSL router, which is connected to DSL WAN(public ip, 192.168.2.1) and my
server is a local machine with ip 192.168.2.31. I have opened ports on the
firewall for 1718-1720, 1024, 16384 to point to 192.168.2.31. But still no
connections.

Please let me know this is possible or not, if yes how do I do. I have read the
proxy but did not understand because I am new to VOIP.

Thanks in Advance.

Mahesh