AW: innovaphone ip200 cant register

> 2.2 version does not yet fully support H.235 Auth Procedure I.
> You should try 2.0.9 (from the cvs), which has H.235 features
> implemented correctly or wait until patches are ported to 2.2.

This problem also exists on 2.0.9.
Nevertheless i think it's a problem of the innovaphone.

Thomas: Did you check the tokenOID in the RRQ. Is it set correctly? It might
be, that the innovaphone does not send the correct information to let the
gatekeeper know about it's h.235 capabilities, so the gatekeeper does not
expect h.235 secured communication and does not reply with a tokenOID.

Greetings
Frank